FREE CENTRAL HEATING
You could be entitled to a NEW or UPGRADED central heating system for FREE.
The government's ECO Central Heating Grant is a generous energy scheme which enables households that have never benefited from central heating, to have a fully funded heating system installed into the home.
The central heating grant allows for the install of the following types of heating:
• Mains Gas Boiler
• Biomass Boiler
• Ground Source Heat Pump
• Air Source Heat Pump
The grant also covers the installation of radiators, pipework and a room thermostat. This means your home will be far more energy efficient and easy to keep at an optimal temperature.
SAVE £300 A YEAR
on your fuel costs
IMPROVE YOUR EPC RATING
and add value to your home
Reduce your carbon footprint
SAY GOODBYE TO CONDENSATION
and experience less moisture
BOOK YOUR FREE SURVEY TODAY
Don't miss out on your chance to install an A rated condensing boiler that will keep your home cosy whilst cutting energy bills.
We will contact you once we have received your form and let you know if you qualify for a grant.
FIRST TIME CENTRAL HEATING
To qualify for first time central heating grant, you must meet certain criteria as listed below:
1. Home Ownership Status
You must be a homeowner or a tenant in a privately rented home.
2. Home Heating System
Your home either cannot have existing central heating or it must have one of the following heating systems:
• Electric room heaters, including direct acting room heaters, fan heaters or inefficient electric storage heaters.
• Gas room heaters; including fixed mains gas room heaters; or
• Gas fire with back boiler; or
• Solid fossil fuel fire with back boiler
• Electric underfloor or ceiling heating (not part of an electric boiler); or
• Bottled LPG room heating; or
• Solid fossil fuel room heaters; or
• Wood/biomass room heating; or
• Oil room heaters
3. You must be in receipt of at least one of following benefits:
• Guaranteed Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit
• Working Tax Credit
• Universal Credit
• Income Support
• Income-Related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
• Income-Based Job Seeker’s Allowance (JSA)
• Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
• Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
• Attendance Allowance
• Carer’s Allowance
• Severe Disablement Allowance
• Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
• Child Benefit (subject to maximum household income thresholds)
• War Pensions Mobility Allowance
• Constant Attendance Allowance
• Armed Forces Independence Payment
• Housing benefit (after April 2022).
4. Your home must be well insulated
To qualify for First Time Central Heating Grants your home must have adequate loft insulation installed and if it has cavity walls, it must have cavity wall insulation installed. If it does not have either of these installed at the time of your application, the installer of your new central heating system may arrange it for you.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
If you think you qualify for the first time central heating grant, you need to fill out our simple online application form.
Once we have received this, one of our grant experts will contact you and discuss what level of funding is available to you.
Once we know that you qualify for a central heating grant, as we are an ECO scheme approved first time central heating installer, we can arrange a free survey of your heating system and then apply for the grant on your behalf. If we need to install home insulation for you to be able to qualify for the grant, we will arrange a survey and subsequent date to install the necessary insulation.
As soon as we are notified that your application for the ECO Central Heating Grant has been approved, we will immediately arrange a suitable date for installation. Our engineers that will be carrying out the boiler install, are all Gas Safe or Often Engineers, so you can be sure that your work will be completed safely and to a high standard.